This article explains the process for uploading your routines for an upcoming virtual event. If you have questions about this process after reading these instructions, please reach out to our team via the Contact Us page.
- Firstly, head over to the Virtual Event Routine Upload form on the Cheercast Virtual website.
- If you are a club from Australia or NZ, on this page there is an option to log in to your Cheercast Program account. If you don’t have one yet you can click here and register. Note: You do not need to register for a Cheercast Program account to upload routines.
- Enter the access password provided by the Event Provider to access the upload form. This will have been provided to you via email after registration.
- Enter your club’s name and your contact name and email address (so we can contact you in the event of an issue with your routines).
- Next, you’ll be shown the instructions for naming your files for this specific event. It’s important you name your files correctly before you upload them, to help our team with managing hundreds of routines. Once you’ve read the instructions, select the checkbox to confirm.
- You will now be shown the upload form, click the + button to open the file browser and add your files one at a time. Make sure you triple check the files are the correct ones, if you need to remove or replace a file after it’s been uploaded, you’ll need to contact our team.
- If you have a slower internet connection, you might want to try uploading one routine at a time. As you add your files, they will automatically start uploading. This process will take some time depending on the size of your files and your internet connection.
- Once your routines are uploaded, you can tick the Terms & Conditions checkbox and then the submit button.
Our Virtual Routine Upload Form works great on all modern browsers, however we recommend Chrome on a desktop/laptop and do not recommend trying to upload routines directly from a mobile device. While it is possible on iOS devices to rename files (learn more by clicking here) and upload them via the form, we cannot guarantee this process as it is dependant on the iOS version installed on your device.